Nandalala Children’s Club – Bay Area
Inculcating a Love for Indian Arts, Culture, and Heritage, in Our Children
At Nandalala Children’s club, we strive to do the following:
- Create an awareness of Indian culture and traditions, history, and geography through interactive storytelling, hands-on arts and crafts, simple yoga, meditation, and shlokas
- Instill community service principles through monthly meal packing programs
- Nurture creativity through performances
- Enthuse young minds through group discussions
We meet twice a month in the San Ramon area. The Children's Club is for youth from ages 5-14.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in signing up.
- Enroll your child
- Attend the sessions regularly
- Be a guest story teller
- Run the arts project for a session