Jai Shri Nandalala!
We wish you and your family a very happy new year. We thank you for your support in 2016 and look forward to your continued participation in 2017! Listed below are planned satsangs at Thulasi for January.
- Every Monday – (2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, & 30th) – Sri Rudram Chanting @ 7:00 PM
- Every Thursday – (5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th) – Sri Vishnu Sahasra Namam Chanting @ 7:00 PM
- Every Saturday – Bhajans @ 6:30 PM. We are looking to expand our group in 2017, so please join us!
- Sunday, January 1st – Ganapathi Abhishekam @ 7 AM. Please call for sponsorship details. Special decoration to usher in the New Year.
- Friday, January 13th – Thai Velli, Sri Lalitha Sahasranamam chanting @ 7 PM
- Wednesday, January 25th – Masa Shivarathri, Rudram Chanting @ 7 PM
- Thursday, January 26th – Uttarashada star – Pada Puja for Shri Akka’s Paduka’s @ 7 PM
- Sunday, January 8th – Vaikunta Ekadasi
- Wednesday, January 11th – Arudra Darshanam – Thiruvadharai Kali
- Friday, January 13th – Bhogi
- Saturday, January 14th – Makara Sankaranthi
Please join us on the days above for darshan, satsang, and prasad! Rangoli prayers for specific wishes can be offered at Thulasi as per guidance provided by Pujya Shri Mathioli Saraswathy. Avail yourself of this unique opportunity to instill and spread hope and gain solace!
Thulasi is open Wednesday through Sunday during the following hours: 10 AM – 1 PM and 5 PM to 8 PM. Please call 408-498-1604 or write to email@example.com for details, and participation.